Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Ciao CCM, HOLA CUSCO!

Buenas tardes!!

THIS IS MY LAST EMAIL FROM LIMA AHHHHHH. IT IS CRAZY!!! This time next week I will be in Cusco!!!

I have loved my time here at the CCM so much and have learned SO much but I am so ready to be out in the real world!!! Pray for me. Starting next week I will have dirt floors, bucket showers, and guinea pig for dinner. :)

Happy Late Valentines Day! They actually did celebrate it here. We got little boxes of candy and these DELICIOUS cupcakes with sprinkles. Winna winna chicken dinna (Literally because that night we had chicken for dinner.)

This week has been so good! I have learned a lot about being humble! We had an awesome lesson with our investigator Sofia! I owe everything I have achieved here to the Lord and to the Holy Ghost. It is the most incredible feeling to walk out of a lesson and not be able to remember what I said because it wasnt actually me speaking! I cant explain it, but every lesson I am humbled and so grateful that the Lord trusts me enough to allow the spirit to accompany me always!

My spiritual thought this week comes from Mosiah 2:24 in the Book of Mormon. This week I have thought a lot about obedience. As a missionary we have lots of rules, but they are all for our good and help us to become the best servants we can be for the Lord. Mosiah says "And secondly, he doth require that ye should do as he hath commanded you; for which if ye do, he doth immediately bless you;" It goes on to say more but how cool that if we are obedient to the commandments of the Lord he will IMMEDIATELY bless us. It is a promise. It is so important to follow the rules that have been set for us in life. I know that we can be so blessed when we are obedient. It is hard sometimes, but with the help of the Lord we can do it and have so much JOY! There is a quote we learned on Sunday that says "Cuando casi sea obediente, casi recibira la bendicion." Which means "When we are almost obedient, we almost receive the blessing." BE OBEDIENT. Whether in the gospel, or in your job, or in school, or at home. It is so important and is the only way we can unlock the blessings of heaven!! God loves us and wants to bless us, let him!

PEACE OUT FROM THE CCM. NEXT TIME YOU HERE FROM ME WILL BE THE AZTEC LANDS OF CUSCO!
 
A very happy and healthy, Hermana Miceli :)



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment