Wednesday, February 11, 2015

2 WEEKS LEFT

Buenas tardes!!

This is CRAZY. I am an advancado here in the CCM and only have 2 weeks left here in the CCM! Time is going by so fast for me - I hope it is for you too!

This week was even more of a blur than last week. Hard to believe, I know.

Last Sunday, Me and my roommates sang How Great Thou Art in sacrament and it was awesome! Spur of the moment musical number holla.

WE GOT TO WATCH MEET THE MORMONS ON SUNDAY NIGHT. HIGHLIGHT OF MY WEEK FOR SURE!!! Here in the CCM you come to appreciate the smallest things. Like a REAL MOVIE.

I had some great lessons this week with my comp Hna. Wattles. We did a practice spur of the moment teaching thing on Saturday and we taught a young girl named Maria. We had planned a lesson on the Plan of Salvation but when we got in we didnt even look at our lesson plan and instead were prompted to teach her prayer and introduce her to the Book of Mormon. Holla for the Holy Ghost. Then we taught a man named Jose totally spur of the moment. NO PLANNING. But it was the best lesson we have taught so far in the CCM!!! The spirit was telling us exactly what to say. It was amazing. At the end we sang Families Can Be Together Forever (In Spanish of course) and he was about to cry!!! Lessons like those remind me why I chose to serve a mission.

My fav thing about the MTC: PEANUT BUTTER ICE CREAM DEFINITELY. The ice cream here is delicious and peanut butter is a rare delicacy so when you put them together it is HEAVEN. Again, you come to appreciate the little things.

So funniest thing. The latinas left Monday night and Hna Montgomery (One of my roommates) and I went in to say good bye. Well latinas LOVE listening to North American sisters sing, like seriously they are obsessed. So they begged us to sing and as we were picking a song we turn around and they are all lined up with their cameras ready to film us! HAHA like 15 latinas. SO FUNNY. It was like full on papparazzi. But it was so cute. I will miss them! It is hard everytime we have to say good bye to people here in the CCM!

Today after the temple, Hna Wattles and I gave out a BOM! He was the nicest man!!! We talked for a good 15 minutes about the catholic church and the Book of Mormon. It was the most incredible feeling being able to speak spanish to these people and they actually understand! I cant wait until I am in the field in 2 weeks and get to have experiences like that everyday!

BY THE WAY: 2 WEEKS AND I WILL BE IN CUSCO. WHAAATTTTTTTTTTT. Ciao until next week!!! I love you all so much and I pray for you daily!!!

Hermana Miceli :)



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment