Monday, March 9, 2015

WEEK OF TENDER MERCIES

HOWDY YALL

Wow seriously I have no time to write. But I love you all so much! The mission is the best. The mornings are hard and most of the time I am sooooo unmotivated to do anything, but there is always some TENDER MERCY from the Lord throughout the day that reminds me that He is aware of me and that I am in the right place!

So the weather here in Cusco is difficult. In the morning it is cloudy and chilly, then it gets SUPER hot, then it rains, then it is really cold. But it´s fine - im learning to deal with it!

This week my comp and I had some really good lessons. We met with a new investigator and taught him part of the plan of salvation. The spirit was so strong! Both of us knew that he needs the Gospel. I´ll keep you updated on what happens!

The food here is getting better! Im getting better at saying when I dont want to eat more - it is hard because here it is rude to say you dont want to eat what they offer you. But all is well!

I am loving my area! My spanish is slowly but surely getting better and I can say VERY SIMPLY what I need to. We walk SO MUCH everyday. Wow. But it is good!! The work is hard and some days I feell ike ive done nothing but I know that if Im giving it my all then that is enough!!

This week I have been sooooo grateful for the Holy Ghost! He has guided me and helped me understand the things I need to. He has also helped me to discern when something or a situation is dangerous of which I am eternally grateful for!

Keep the faith! I know that the Lord loves each and everyone of you and He wants to help you every single day in your lives!!!

xoxo - Hermana Miceli



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment