Monday, November 9, 2015

Chickens and Christmas Music

Well, I dont have too much to say about this week! It.... was bad. Haha. Not for anything we did wrong, it was just a really rough week. We barely had lessons and the members were SO HARD this week. But so it is in the mission!

Jorge continues in the hospital. Going on 3 weeks now. I love that man. He still hasnt been confirmed but if he has to go to Cusco they will be able to do it in the hospital. His current problem is gall stones - everything else has gone away thanks to many blessings and the power of God. We still visit him everyday and he continues to strengthen my faith!

We have some pretty good people in the works right now so stay tuned.

Sunday we had our Primary Program! It was super cute. Peruvian children, aside from my nephew and cousins, are the cutest. Then that afternoon we had a lesson with our investigator Sebastian as his pet chicken ran around his head.... Peru. 

On another note, this week I had to finally buy a new plaque because the name of the church on my current one is unrecognizable - yay im a real missionary! Also I may or may not have listened to Christmas music twice this week... never too early to celebrate!

Love you all! Hope you all have a great week - I know mine will be!

Hermana Miceli

Pic 1 - Greetings from the Elders of Puerto! We were stuffed in the back of a taxi - was not comfortable to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment