Friday, June 23, 2017

My Dear Friend,My name is Mr.Benard Gordon ; I am a British Citizen but currently living in Abidjan Cote D' Ivoire in West Africa. I am a banker by profession and senior accountant in the bank, recently I discovered abandon fund ($36,000,000, million Dollars) in the account that belong to a deceased foreigner.Through my investigation I found out that the deceased customer was killed together with his family during the first war of Cote d ‘Ivoire in 2002.The man was a France citizen who worked as an expatriate well Engineer with SHELL Petroleum Company in this country.My plan is to claim this fund because nobody survive from deceased customer family they were all killed during the war in this country.I need the help of foreigner who will help me to claim this fund and we will share it between us;50% /50%.I have with me all the necessary information that will help us claim this fund successfully without having any problem; All I require from you is your honest and truth to cooperate with me.If you are interested contact me immediatly..I am waiting to hear from you soon. Best regards.Mr.Benard Gordon.

No comments:

Post a Comment